During this time of unprecedented change and anxiety, therapy can be very helpful. Women’s Clinic Counseling Center is offering phone and video sessions in support of our community. Please give us a call, leave a message, and we will call you back during normal business hours Monday-Friday. Our number is 310-479-7100 ext 103.
We are here to help.
How to Get Started
- ● Phone our clinic at 310-479-7100, ext.103. You will speak to a therapist who will discuss your concerns with you.
- ● Appointments will be scheduled with a therapist who is best suited to meet your needs.
- ● If we're not the right fit for you, we will direct you to more appropriate resources.
Appointment Times and Fees
- ● Counseling Services are by appointment only.
- ● We offer weekday, evening and Saturday appointments.
- ● Our fees are based on a sliding scale. We accept cash and credit card.
Who We See and How We Can Help
Women's Clinic Counseling Center provides affordable therapy for men, women, and couples. If you, or someone you know is struggling psychotherapy can help. Our counselors can work with you in a number of areas including, but not limited to:
- ● Relationships
- ● Depression
- ● Anxiety
- ● Body Image
- ● Trauma and Abuse
- ● Challenges at Work
- ● Grief and Loss
- ● Life Transitions
- ● Personal/Spiritual Growth
- ● Codependency
- ● Parenting
- ● Addiction and Recovery
We create a safe, nonjudgmental environment where our clients, regardless of their age, gender, sexual orientation, spiritual beliefs, or cultural background receive high quality affordable counseling.
If we aren't the right fit for you, we offer community resources and referrals to help you find the support you need.
Group Therapy / Workshops
Please contact us to learn more about upcoming groups and workshops at Women's Clinic.