"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us.
What we have done
for others and the world remains immortal."
- Albert Pine
Hello and Best Wishes for a Happy Holiday Season,
At this time of year, I want to personally thank you for being our partner in caring! With your continued support, we were able to provide over 13,500 visits this year to date. Additionally, we added a General Medicine program, which serves members of the entire family and helps diagnose common health issues, such as high cholesterol, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
In many ways, and from a number of patients, this is what we hear……
- "Thank you, you saved my life" (literally – the patient was examined and immediately sent for surgery)
- "Women's Clinic continues to be the best medical care clinic that I have ever experienced!"
- "The location is safe, the office is clean and the STAFF IS AMAZING!!!"
- "I was matched with a therapist who has been life changing."
2015 will be an exciting year of total change for the Clinic!! This is Low Cost Community Health Care in ACTION……
- Patients with insurance and those covered by the Affordable Care Act (Obama Care) will be accepted.
- Infants and young children will be able to get their routine vaccinations.
- Families can find total care in one location, with referrals to quality providers for a myriad of alternate services, such as dental, radiology, pharmacy, Baby wellness, low cost housing, employment retraining and a host of others.
- We'll help anyone who can't afford their basic medical and mental healthcare.
What will your donation do? For $175, we can provide one Well Woman Exam for those who cannot afford them – our goal is to provide 150 exams in 2015. For $80, we can provide a free mammogram to those who are not covered by another program – our goal is 75 screening tests in 2015. These basic services, can literally save lives if performed routinely. I have a dear friend who is losing a sister to cervical cancer. This doesn't have to happen. You can make a difference each and every day, and it doesn't take much.
Now, more than ever, your support plays a critical role in helping us meet the needs of the people in our community who are your neighbors, co-workers or even family. Because only 48% of them have any insurance at all.
Please consider making a generous donation to Women's Clinic & Family Counseling Center TODAY. For every $1.00 you give, we spend 85% on patient services. To donate, simply click here, or if you prefer, send a check by mail to Women's Clinic & Family Counseling Center, 9911 W. Pico Blvd., Suite 500, Los Angeles, CA 90035.
Thank you for your continued generosity and for your belief in the mission of Women's Clinic & Family Counseling Center. We wish you, your family and your friends a healthy, safe and happy Holiday Season.
With Humble Gratitude and Warm Regards,
Patricia J. Kytlica, Executive Director
501(c)3 non-profit Tax ID # 92-2800022
Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law