Women's Clinic & Family Counseling Center promotes women's health and well-being by providing affordable reproductive and gynecological services and therapeutic counseling in a nurturing atmosphere of individual attention and respect.
We've been your neighbor since 1972!
We were one of the first clinics founded dedicated to care for women.
Our basic mission has grown to include services for men and counseling services for individuals, couples and families.
Our Medical services are provided by certified and licensed Nurse Practitioners, a Registered UltraSound Technician, a Certified Nurse Midwife, and Physicians.
We have a comprehensive list of Medical Clinic services which include:
- Annual Exams -- including necessary lab/blood work ups
- Birth Control/Family Planning
- Pregnancy Testing
- Emergency Contraception
- Paps & abnormal Pap Smear follow up of:
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing and Treatment
- HIV Testing
- Urinary Tract (Bladder) Infection Treatment
- Vaginal Infection Treatment
- Peri-Menopausal Evaluation & Treatment
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (including natural hormones)
We are a FAMILY PACT provider and medical services are offered FREE or on a Low-Cost sliding scale.
Counseling Services are provided by trainees and interns skilled in a variety of therapeutic approaches and are supervised by licensed Marriage Family Therapists.
Common counseling issues are:
- Anxiety/Panic Attacks
- Relationship Concerns
- Parenting Challenges
- Career Issues
- Trauma/Abuse Recovery
- Life Transitions
- Grief & Loss
Counseling Services are also provided on a low-cost sliding scale.
So, again, WHO ARE WE?
We are the Clinic that --
- Looks like a PRIVATE DOCTOR'S office
- Gives you HIGH QUALITY health care -- for the body & mind
- Services are FREE or on a LOW-COST sliding scale
- And we'll send you home with a SMILE!