Please call us to set up an appointment for counseling. We do not have walk-in hours at this time.
11500 West Olympic Blvd. Ste 422
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Former Medical patients, click here for information about obtaining your medical records.
Women's Clinic Counseling Center was founded in 1972, based on a mission to promote health and well being by providing affordable services in a nurturing atmosphere of individual attention and respect.
Interested in supporting our work providing low-fee counseling in Los Angeles? Our clients all contribute to the costs of their therapy by paying a fee. Our clinicians are volunteers and we do not receive any government funding. We keep our operating costs low, with 85% of our costs going directly to our programs. However, the costs of operating exceed the revenues generated from the fees collected. We rely on individual donations and family foundation grants to make up the difference. To support our work, please donate here.
The History of Our Name: The Clinic’s roots began as a medical clinic founded in Los Angeles by doctors and nurses who believed in providing women, men and adolescents with a safe environment in which to take an active role in their health care. It was a model in the women’s health field at a time when birth control and family planning options were just emerging. Offering up-to-date reproductive treatment options and information without judgment allowed patients to make decisions and seek solutions that fit their lives, respected their privacy and their choices. The center evolved during its first decade to include counseling services for women, men and adolescents because our founders recognized the necessity of providing affordable mental health services in Los Angeles.
Who We Are Now: In 2015, WCCC became a free-standing, non-profit, sliding scale counseling center and training site for pre-licensed volunteer Marriage and Family Therapy Trainee and Interns who provide psychotherapy under the supervision of licensed professionals.
We have a small, efficient staff and board dedicated to the mission of Women’s Clinic.
Julie Malloy, President of the Board
Kathryn Neilsen, Vice President
Frank Velasco, Board Member
Lenna Lebovich, LMFT, LPCC, Executive Director
Vanessa Pumar, Accounting Services
Carla Becker, LMFT, LPCC , Clinical Supervisor (former Clinical Director)
Evelyn Pechter, PsyD, Clinical Supervisor
Angela Cordova Dunning, LMFT, Clinical Supervisor
Mary Jane Armstrong, LMFT, Clinical Supervisor
- 1. Download a copy of our Medical Record Release Form here, complete and sign.
- 2. Mail it to Women’s Clinic Counseling Center, 11500 West Olympic Blvd, Suite 422, Los Angeles, CA 90064
- 3. There is a $20 fee to retrieve your records, plus postage to send certified. When our medical program closed, your records were stored in a HIPPA compliant facility. The $20 charge is what they charge us to retrieve your records.
- 4. We will have your records delivered to your new medical provider or mailed to you. If you would like to pick up your records in person, we can make arrangements for that. For your protection, we require a photo ID. THIS IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. (No medical records are stored on site.)
- 5. To arrange for a pick up of your records and for general inquiries about your medical records, please call: (310) 479-7100 ext 106